The future of iConji is in your hands, as we now provide the API (Application Programming Interface) for free in order that creative application developers may take iConji beyond our original vision. We encourage you to create your own iConji apps or integrate iConji into your existing apps.
Built upon a dynamic vision for a multi-dimensional communication system, the back-end iConji foundation incorporates, by design, and includes in database implementation:
- Provision for more than 100,000 unique characters.
- Tags for Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb, Possessive, and the tenses Past, Present, and Future.
- Unlimited number of language translations.
- Date and time of transmission.
- Association of use data without giving away personal information.
- Geographic location (IP triangulation, GPS) of iConji transmission.
- Metadata such as Notes.
- Musical note values which can be assigned to any character by the end-users.
- Sentence composition tracking which provides for the ability to track use of particular characters within the context of communication.
- Maintenance of customized keyboards shared across the cloud such that all apps, no matter the point of log-in, show the latest keyboard configuration for each user.
- Use of Amazon S3 for delivery of characters.
Get started with the API